Working for Civitan Foundation, Inc. is more than just a job. It is an experience that will change your life, and the lives of those you serve, day in and day out. If you are looking for fulfilling, meaningful work, and have a passion for individuals with disabilities, we would love to welcome you to our team!
We are looking for people with the following qualifications:
- High energy and a desire to help people with special needs
- An understanding of the challenges individuals with disabilities face
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work effectively with others
- 18 years of age and eligible for a Level 1 Fingerprint Card
Why should you consider a job at the Civitan Foundation, Inc.?
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical and retirement benefits
- Article 9, CPR/First Aid training
- Flexible part-time and full-time positions
- Seasonal and year-round positions
- Fulfilling, meaningful work
- Friendships that last a lifetime
The Civitan Foundation, Inc. offers employment opportunities on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
Year Round - Valley Wide
Downloadable Application and Background CheckEmployment Application State of Arizona Registry - Background Check
Once you complete your application and background check authorization forms, please save and email to JOBS@campcivitan.org, or print and deliver to Civitan Village, 12635 N. 42nd Street in Phoenix.
Call the Civitan Foundation, Inc. corporate office at (602) 953-2944 for more information or with questions.
When you join the Civitan team, you join a family—one that will love, support and encourage you throughout your employment with us, and long after you have moved on to new opportunities.