- Program Purpose
- Youth volunteers at Camp Civitan foster enthusiasm, encourage participation, increase the efficiency of camp operations, and add to our campers’ overall experience.
- 5008 N Civitan Rd
Williams, AZ 86046
- Volunteers are particularly needed throughout the summer months. Volunteers are asked to:
- Interact with and befriend our members
- Take on leadership roles and set examples for our campers
- Provide entertainment (singing Karaoke, performing skits)
- Complete light cleaning and activity setup
- How to Apply
- Step 1: Complete and submit the “Volunteer Application” form.
Step 2: Have two individuals complete and submit the “Volunteer Reference” form. (Your application will not be processed until these forms have been received).
- Program Dates
- May 26, 2021 to August 9, 2021
Volunteers must commit to at least one week of camp (8 days), but may request to serve during additional weeks as availability allows.
*Weekend dates also available. See application for more info.
- Service Hours
- Hours earned per week: 40 per 5-day camp; 64 per 8-day camp.
- Ideal Age Group
- 13 to 17 years old
*High school students 18 and over are welcome, but must obtain a Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card (Fee: $65; Click here to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card)
Camp Volunteer Application 2021
Volunteer Reference Form 2021
*Please note, you MUST download each form to your computer in order to complete and submit.
**Your application will not be processed without two signatures, complete reference forms have been received.